In a world of constant change, it is more essential than ever to understand the changing expectations of your customers, and to test the relevance and impact of your arguments and communication tools.
Jean-Marc MENAT Consulting offers qualitative studies and tests from health professionals that combine expertise in the health domain and methodologies tailored to these targets. Groups and individual interviews were conducted either by Dr Jean-Marc MENAT or by a senior leader. The findings are accompanied by concrete and actionable recommendations to optimize the tested materials.
Jean-Marc MENAT Consulting fully supports all logistical aspects of study: recruitment and compensation of participants, room bookings, catering, reporting formalities for health professionals, pharmaco vigilance, etc.
Our methodologies vary according to the objectives of the study.
TEST CONCEPT OR CAMPAIGN
Mini Triangulated Groups
The methodology of mini triangulated groups uses a specific method that is very effective in validating and optimizing your communication tools such as:
- Business Support
- Selling points
- Communication Concept
- Press Campaign
Our method enables:
- Identification of the essential points of impact and levers arguments
- Validation compliance with product positioning and communication objectives
- Optimization of the clarity of the main message and specific arguments
- Choice, if necessary, between different communication routes or using different tour versions
- Clarification (s) profile (s) patient (s) correspondent (s) to the product
- Assessment of the differentiation of your communication over competitors
- Evaluation of the synergy between medical and press campaign
TEST OF BRAND NAME
Selecting the name of your brand is crucial; it is the basis of your communication.
It must be consistent with the therapeutic industry itself, but it has an impact on the irrationality of the customer.
Our methodology allows prioritization of the proposed names based on a set of relevant criteria:
- memory ;
- evoking the therapeutic universe ;
- spontaneous support ;
- projective universe ;
- differentiation from competition ;